A Collaboration Project between Uthis Haemamool and Toshiki Okada “Pratthana – A Portrait of Possession” in Bangkok
About the event
Bodies that overlap and collide through the life of an artist.
Boundaries of all kinds, surrounding those bodies:
- National, sexual, gender-based, ethnic, class,
authority and anti-authority, past and future, rise and fall, life and death –
What arises when boundaries waver, separate, and fuse?
Herein is born a play that expands the very structure of theater.
*A special website for “Pratthana – A Portrait of Possession” will open around June 2018!
Sodsai Pantoomkomol Centre for Dramatic Arts, Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University
6th Floor, 254 Phayathai Rd,, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330 Thaiand, Thailand
Bangkok [World Premiere]
22nd – 26th Aug. 2018
@ Sodsai Pantoomkomol Centre for Dramatic Arts, Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University
- Original novel by
- Uthis Haemamool
- Script, Direction
- Toshiki Okada
- Yuya Tsukahara
- Assistant Director
- Wichaya Artamat
- Performers selected through auditions in Bangkok.
- Organized by
- The Japan Foundation Asia Center, precog co.,LTD., chelfitsch
- Supported by
- Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture), The Saison Foundation
- ウティット・ヘーマムーン × 岡田利規 『プラータナー：憑依のポートレート』