A Collaboration Project between Uthis Haemamool and Toshiki Okada “Pratthana – A Portrait of Possession” in Paris
About the event
Bodies that overlap and collide through the life of an artist.
Boundaries of all kinds, surrounding those bodies:
- National, sexual, gender-based, ethnic, class,
authority and anti-authority, past and future, rise and fall, life and death –
What arises when boundaries waver, separate, and fuse?
Herein is born a play that expands the very structure of theater.
*A special website for “Pratthana – A Portrait of Possession” will open around June 2018!
Centre Pompidou-Metz 1
13th – 16th Dec. 2018
@ Centre Pompidou (Festival d’Automne à Paris / Japonismes 2018)
- Original novel by
- Uthis Haemamool
- Script, Direction
- Toshiki Okada
- Yuya Tsukahara
- Assistant Director
- Wichaya Artamat
- Performers selected through auditions in Bangkok.
- Organized by
- Japan Foundation, Centre Pompidou
- Coorganized by
- Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture), Festival d'Automne à Paris
- Produced by
- The Japan Foundation Asia Center, precog co.,LTD., chelfitsch
- Funded by
- The Saison Foundation
- ウティット・ヘーマムーン × 岡田利規 『プラータナー：憑依のポートレート』